Some publications were published under the former Government during 2012–2015.
- The Queensland Plan – Queenslanders' 30 year vision
- The role of science, research and technology in lifting Australian productivity
- The Importance of Advanced Physical and Mathematical Sciences to the Australian Economy
- Studying in Queensland – make the right decision
- Review of Remote Sensing Applications for Natural Resource Management
- The Science of Climate Change: Questions and Answers
- Publications from the Australian Chief Scientist
- The Innovation Imperative, an article by Dr Stefan Hajkowicz, a CSIRO scientist who speaks on emerging megatrends reshaping our economy, society and environment.
- Queensland Business Innovation Survey Report 2014
- Queensland Business Innovation Survey Report 2012
- National Innovation and Science Agenda Report by the Australian Government's Department of the Prime Minister and Cabinet